Tuesday, January 31, 2012


We would like to introduce our two new members of staff - James and Michelle. Both James and Michelle have started this exciting new year as part of our creative team and bring their own individual expertise, experience and enthusiasm to the company. We hope you enjoy working with them as much as we do!

James Randall - Designer

“I have embraced the design world with open arms now for over 10 years now and worked upon a wide variety of clients in this time including Ferrero, Mars, Burton Biscuits, Citi Bank and Hilton Hotels. I am looking forward to bringing this knowledge to P&W over the coming years.

In my respite I enjoy throwing myself off the sides of mountains on my bike or on a snowboard.
I enjoy travelling the world, rich foods and am growing a odd fascination with speciality coffee...”

Michelle Ross - Account Manager

“After working in the packaging design industry for 5 years and working with a number of retailers, varied products and certainly contrasting characters, it has left me with a vast level of experience and knowledge in which I cannot wait to implant with P&W. Client facing is my passion and seeing a project from start to finish and seeing the creatives deliver excellent work that matches specifications is what makes me enjoy my work so much.

Outside of work I enjoy cooking and baking and a spot of umpiring Netball in the evenings. Dinner parties, meeting friends for a drink and all things Australian....That's me!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment